Theatre Green Book One Toolkit – Producing
2. Information for Teams
Producers or venues should keep the following information available, and provide it to teams at the start of each show:
• Shows also in production at the same venue, or appearing before or after the planned production, with the names and contacts of team members.
• In-house stored materials, components, furniture, props, costumes.
• Storage facilities in local / other theatres or stores with which the producer or venue has a sharing arrangement.
• Local sources for sustainable materials, products and supplies.
• Local hire and supply companies for sustainable props, costumes, technical equipment or supplies.
• Regularly used hire and supply companies who can streamline deliveries, or use sustainable transport for deliveries.
• Local second-hand shops or facilities for supply or disposal.
• Local workshops.
• In-house standards for disposal of sets etc, with details of companies with contracts for salvage and disposal.
• Staff members who have had climate literacy training.